Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week of Giving T.H.A.N.K.S. "H" is for HOME and "A" is for "A GOOD BOOK".

Good morning! I am a day behind so I'm going to include the letters "H" and "A" today! 


 I am thankful for HOME. When I come home, I have my two fur babies waiting at the door. I don't have children yet so these are my babies. I love coming home to two excited puppies who are so happy to see me. I am also thankful for my HOME where I grew up in Kansas City. When I go home I love having my fiance, my family, and my sister's boyfriend all together. It's great to be HOME.

Kevin and Fitz waiting at the door.

Holidays and boyfriends!


Family selfie!




This book, "Full Dark, No Stars" is my current read. It is a book made up of four short stories. These are stories full of suspense and horror. It'll keep you on your toes and it's a book that is definitely hard to put down. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment