Saturday, November 15, 2014

Five for Fraturday




PWIM

A writing activity where I put a picture on the Smart Board.
 We label what we see as a group using nouns, verbs, and adjectives.

Each student writes their own complete sentence using the nouns, verbs, and adjectives we labeled on the picture. 


NEW BLOG DESIGN 

Thank you Kassie at http://designsbykassie.blogspot.com/! I LOVE my new design!


CONTRACTION SURGERY

The students cut the two words apart and put a bandaid where the apostrophe would go.




OCEAN ANIMAL RESEARCH PROJECT

We researched on the computer different ocean animals.

The students are creating their own poster board of their ocean animal.




A COLD FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
My sweet friend braced the twenty degree weather with me while watching my fiance's football team.
 What a good friend!

Enjoy your weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Loving your blog too and those activities look like so much fun! Wish I was back in the classroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks FABULOUS!!! Also, I love the idea of contraction surgery! Such a great visual and so creative. Thanks for sharing! It reminds me that my students were talking about how life was different for the Pilgrims than it is for us, and the thing the blew their minds was not the lack of electricity or cars or grocery stores, but the fact that the Pilgrims did not have the board game Operation to play. Cracked me up =)

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for visiting by blog and commenting over the weekend! I was thrilled to stop by your blog as well! I'm a new follower and look forward to learning more about you!

    Jill
    ABCs and Polkadots

    ReplyDelete