Sunday, November 2, 2014

Currently November

I survived my second Halloween as a teacher!

And you know what?

Next year, Halloween falls on a Saturday!

Best. News. Ever. for ANY elementary teacher. Ha!

I am linking up with Farley to do a "Currently" post. I have never done this link up before and I am so excited! 



Listening: I am currently listening to Imagine Dragons Pandora station. Such a good station. If you are looking for a variety of happy and uplifting songs; you've come to right station.

Loving: I am currently loving being home in Kansas City. I see my family every few months and it's so nice to come home to enjoy home cooked meals and being spoiled by mama.

Thinking: I am currently thinking about how much I enjoyed seeing my family members. Last night, we celebrated my mother's 49th birthday and my father's 52nd birthday. We had my grandparents come over and enjoyed a beautiful meals of chicken fajitas, salad, fruit, and chocolate cake.

Wanting: I am currently wanting have one more day at home.

Needing: I am currently needing chapstick! With the weather changing from warm to cold, my lips are taking a beating---or should I say cracking.


Reading: I am currently reading the book, Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. It's about a murder in an Amish community.

Thanks for checking out my blog! I'd love for you comment and leave me feedback!


Xo, Mica

4 comments:

  1. Cute, fun blog theme you have! Wow, your parents are young. I was the youngest so my parents turned 50 rather early in my life (11 and 16 I think). I bet it's fun to get together with them! The weather just turned cold here in southern CA (and we finally got some much needed rain) so Chapstick is in order. Nice meeting you through the Oh Boy's linky!
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jodi Picoult and have read most of her books, including Plain Truth. Enjoy!

    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to add Imagine Dragons to my Pandora stations list! I'm always looking for new stations to add some variety. :) I'll also have to check out Plain Truth. I've been wanting to start a new mystery book!

    Excited to follow your blog from now on!

    -Samantha
    Field Trips and Paper Clips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness Halloween is on a weekend next year!!!!!!

    I've been looking for new books to read. Plain Truth sounds super interesting!

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete