Monday, December 1, 2014

'Tis the Season...5 Ways to Get into the Christmas Spirit!

I'm a seasons and holiday girl. From the smells to the scenery to the spirit displayed through our little town. I love it. However, I don't start celebrating Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving, watch out! I belt out Christmas carols for the whole world to hear! Fa la la la la la! 'Tis the season to celebrate this exciting Christmas season!

Will Farrell knows how to do Christmas. 
Here are 5 ways that help me get into the Christmas spirit:
1: Blast Christmas music, preferably Michael Buble or Mariah Carey (All I Want for Christmas just never seems to gets old).
2. Buy some holiday candles (TJ Maxx always has some Yankee Candles for a great price).
3. Put the tree up and decorate it with your loved one(s). 
4. Decorate your house with your favorite Christmas decor. I love snowmen so they are throughout my little house.

Some of the holiday decor in my house!

5. Give back to those less fortunate. I plan on adopting a family this Christmas season.

I think we all would live a better life if we followed Buddy the Elf's famous line...



How do you get into the Christmas spirit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment